6 October 2015

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my musical blog!

Named after a line in my favourite musical, Les Misérables, I'm hoping this blog will be a place where I can gather all of my musical- and concert experiences.

I will write reviews on musicals and concerts I see, but I will also try to "catch up" by including posts on other musical experiences as well.

Some of these earlier reviews have been posted in other blogs I've had, so if you have been following me and my blogs you may have read them before, but I will also try to include (short) reviews on musicals I saw before I started blogging.

Feel free to read the "About this Blog" page to find out more!
I will also try to add another page, where I simply lists the musicals I've seen, and when and where - it will be an overview of my musical experiences, as a complement to the reviews I'll be writing!

I hope you will enjoy this blog!

No comments: